http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Is it a sweater yet?



The answer is, unfortunately not. The photo is the second sleeve of Deli, which I have since finished. My mission for today was to block the pieces. But, although I have at least a million big headed pins, I only had enough to pin out the sleeves and both fronts. The back will have to wait until the other pieces are dry and can be unpinned. I spritzed them with cold water, as I didn't know how the angora content of this yarn would react to steam blocking. What could have happened to all those pins anyway? Perhaps a visiting relative of the Sock Monster who lives in my washer swiped them?
second sleeve of Deli Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home