http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Monday, July 11, 2005



Here she is! I visited another yarn shop about 30 minutes from home, and lo and behold, they not only had a ball of apple green Cashcotton DK, but even the same dye lot! So Deli got her ties and they match perfectly. She's had a bath and is blocked. Laid out flat like that, the sweater looks like it would fit an elephant. But it's actually a size small for my daughter, who wears size 6. The width is so the sweater will drape and swing. If you look at the shoulders, you can see it is a small size. I probably won't see her for a few weeks, as she lives in eastern Maryland, and I live in Ohio. When I do, I'll get her to pose for a picture.
Deli Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home