http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Monday, May 08, 2006

Wow!


Just look at the beautiful socks my Sockapalooooza pal knit for me!! Aren't they fabulous? This shade of purple is one of my favorite colors and the contrasting toes and cuff top are cool. Here is a detail of the pattern, which is called Butterfly Rib.


Oh I am a lucky woman! And, to pamper me she sent a package of foot soak and foot lotion too. Won't that feel good! And, she is also talented in other ways besides knitting. She MADE me six silver butterfly stitch markers that I am so looking forward to using.



The Sockapaloooza Exchange has really been fun. I enjoyed knitting for someone else, and received such a lovely pair in turn. I'd definitely like to do it again. I'll leave you with a picture of my happy feet.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I am so glad you liked the socks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home