http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ho Hum


Nothing too exciting here, not even a finished project. This is the best I can do for today's post. One Spiral Eyelet Sock is complete, but not washed or blocked, and the second is to the point where I start the heel flap. As I said, ho hum.

I've been at my parents house for the past ten days, so that my mom and I could do Diet Boot Camp. Diet Boot Camp is our name for the first two weeks of the South Beach Diet which are really hard to stick to if you do it alone. In ten days I lost 4 lbs. which is not great, but I'm sure it would have been more if I had not gone out to dinner at an Italian restaurant with my Gourment Group buddies on Saturday night, and out to lunch to celebrate my birthday on Sunday. I did not, however have a birthday cake, which I thought was very restrained on my part! And no wine in the evening except on Saturday night. My daughter, her husband and the two grandkids are arriving this afternoon for the weekend, so it will a little harder to be good than when I'm at Mom's house. But Weight Watchers for sure next week. I've done their program before and like ti better than South Beach.

Gotta go and stock up on groceries before the gang gets here! Happy Fourth of July to all of you out there.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Donna said...

love the yarn and love the pattern. I'm such a sock addict!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Weight watchers gets my vote. I've done both WW and South Beach. I lost a lot of weight on South Beach the first time around but absolutely couldn't do it again after that. Love the socks. Great colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home