http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tagged

Donna tagged me for this Meme. Ok, here goes.

Four places I have worked:
H & S Pogue Company
Anderson Power Products, Inc.
University Hospitals of Cleveland
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation

Four movies I would watch over and over:
Steel Magnolias
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Major League
Casablanca

Four places I have lived:
Cleveland, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio
Boston, Massachusetts
Denver, Colorado

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Law and Order
Big Love
What Not to Wear
Antiques Roadshow

Four places I have been on vacation:
The British Virgin Islands (sailing)
Aspen, Colorado (skiing)
Shelburne, Vermont (knitting retreat)
Ireland (two weeks with my Mom, exploring our roots, driving around and staying at B&Bs.)

Four websites I visit daily:
Yarn Harlot
Mason Dixon Knitting
Wendy Knits
and lots more!

Four of my favorite foods:
Chocolate
Crab cakes
Fresh peach pie
Asparagus

Four places I'd rather be right now:
The Black Point Inn, Prout's Neck, Maine
The Hermitage, Highlands Nature Sanctuary
Home on my screened porch
The LYS

Four friends that I have tagged that I think might respond:
Nope, not going there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home