http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's not a hood yet!

But almost! I have one cm. left, then a three needle bind off. So that's just a couple/three rows to go. The yarn I ordered from KnitPicks for the Midwest Moonlight scarf hasn't arrived yet, so that's good. I'm determined to finish Katy's sweater before starting the scarf. Sigh. I'm trying to establish better knitting work habits, as cleaning out the project basket showed very clearly that I MUST get things finished before starting new projects. I don't want anything else collecting in that basket! And someday, all the projects currently in the basket will be done, so help me G*d.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you're always a day away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home