http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Monday, September 12, 2005

One is done!

I finished the first Friday Harbor sock on Saturday and I'm finished with the leg on the second sock. Also had a stash cleanout this past week end. I discovered that I have an embarrassing amount of sock yarn. I also found a few things I had forgotten I had. I have ten skeins of Rowan Chunky Tweed in a dark blue that might be enough for a cardigan. I'd also forgotten I had purchased some sock kits. I can't start anything else until I finish the Friday Harbor socks. I'm also knitting the little denim pinafore from Erika Knight's book, Simple Knits for Little Cherubs. This has to be done by October 5 for Katy's birthday. It's stockinette stitch, except for the picot hem borders, so not very exciting to look at. I'll take a picture when I have finished the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home