http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Baby, It's Cold Outside!






It has been a cold, snowy December in Cleveland. These are views out the window where I work. At least the sun is out this morning, although it's still very cold. How cold? I would rather not know, thank you. I cope better.

The finished House Elf Socks:


The left sock is a bright red, not the rose color in this picture. I think my sister will love them and they certainly make me laugh!

I promised myself I would not knit gifts for Christmas this year. You know how it is, you always think you'll have the time. LOL. So no knitting for Christmas this year. Then I drew my teenaged nephew in the family gift exchange. He's been a huge Harry Potter fan since the first book came out. And then there is the Weasly Knitalong on Alison's blog to tempt me. All those Weasly sweaters and so on. Guess what I'm knitting?


The Gryffindor House scarf as seen in The Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm using a size 7 circular needle and Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in Hollyberry and Daffadil. The wool is a bit scratchy, so I hope it will soften with washing. I've completed five plus repeats of the trapped bar pattern out of the required 14. It is December 13, will I finish it? Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home