http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Progress, but no photos

I've been trying to get good photos of my sock progress, but it has been dark and gloomy and rainy for three days now. According to the weatherman, no relief in sight untilt the weekend. I'm not really complaining, I didn't have to survive a hurricane, thank goodness! Anyhoo, I have finished the first Conwy sock and have about 4 inches on the leg of the second. I have also made some progresss on the Lativian sock. Still on the first sock, but almost to the heel flap. It takes a lot of knittin' time to get anywhere with those size 0 needles. Ok, pictures to follow when the sun shines. Til then, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home