http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Friday, October 07, 2005

Just Sad

Very little keeps me from knitting. I can always find a minute here or there. But this week has been tough. I find myself just staring into space. My cousin Kathy's 19 year old son committed sucide on Tuesday. Kathy is like another sister to me, and the pain she is suffering is terrible. Her son had Bi-Poler disorder, and he just couldn't beat it. It was too big a fight for him. Anyway, I'm leaving for Denver tomorrow for the memorial and burial on Sunday. Maybe next week I'll be able to do something more than just pick up the needles and yarn and hold them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home