http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

That yucky feeling

I have just eaten "too many" chocolate covered pretzels from a gift tin in my office. I feel not-so-good. Don't ask. Sometimes I just need chocolate.

Knitting progress: the mate to the Lativian sock now has nine of the needed ten pattern repeats on the leg. I did manage to pick it up and work a couple rounds here and there during the Christmas preparations. I went to take a picture of the progress, and the camera tells me the batteries are exhausted. Well, aren't we all? Those batteries do not hold a charge for beans. They were charged three days ago. I received a new cell phone for Christmas that takes pictures, but I do not have the time or energy to read the manual to learn 1.) how to take photos, and 2.) get them from the cell phone to the blog.

I leave for Maryland tomorrow, so I may not update for a few days, depending on how busy the grandchildren keep me.

Before I go, I do have to share one picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home