http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006



We had a very nice Thanksgiving at our house. The turkey and trimmings were successfully cooked and eaten and I think all the extended family in attendance enjoyed talking and exchanging news. I took only one picture, and that was of the table.

It's good to have one day of the year to count your blessings. Here are mine, in no particular order.

A family who loves me
My dog Missy
I have a job (well, that's a mixed blessing, but I have to have one!)
My home
My country
My church
My health
A tech savy son to set up and install my new computer
A daughter to compare recipes and cooking notes with
Beautiful, loving grandchildren
Good books and time to read them
The joy of knitting
Good friends and good times with them
Happy memories

Little knitting was done over the weekend. I haven't even blocked the front of the Train Track vest, which I really intended to do. The Forbes Forest scarf is a bit longer, but that's all. Perhaps the next post will have something to show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home