http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ready, Set, Go!


I'm off and knitting on Super Skunk. I have the checked bottom band done and the first few rows of the chart done. Here's a picture I scanned from the pattern book.


It was black as pitch when I left the house this morning, so I didn't take a progress picture. There wasn't that much to photograph anyway.

I'm really excited about this knitalong since I've never done steeking and some of the other Fair Isle techniques.

Here's a couple more pictures of some colorwork mittens I completed. Just keep the interest up, ya know.

That's it for today.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Cool mittens, from one who's interested in mittens to another. Where are your patterns from? I get my best patterns from Robin Hansen books. Beautiful color work!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger pigbook1 said...

I knew you were amazing from my scarf, but those are just as beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home