http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10101;76;0;1/c/173/t/120/s/180/k/06d6/weight.png

Just knitting on...

A record of my knitting projects and events of my life

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Making Progress


I've finished the first sock of the Child's First Sock Pattern and made a start on the second. Not exactly speed knitting, but progress none the less.
Hot weather has arrived in Northeast Ohio. We've gone from the 50's and 60's directly to the high 80's and low 90's. I had my air conditioning checked this week, and I have needed it since then. I had hoped for a couple weeks of temperate weather where I didn't have to run either the furnace or the air conditioning, but it hasn't happened. I love sitting on my screened porch to read or knit in my Amish hickory twig rocker. I got to do this for exactly two evenings before the humidity and heat even in the evening made knitting uncomfortable.
I've also been busy planting flowers and weeding around my patio. My condo is shaded by trees, so I've planted mostly impatiens and a few shade tolerant perennials.
Oops, gotta go. It's Sunday morning and I have to leave for church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home